Saturday, August 21, 2010

Words of Welcome From Doctor H

Hi and welcome to The Doctor H Place

I'm Doctor H. (Noooo? Really?!)

No, I am not an M.D., but I am a Ph.D. I earned my Ph.D. in Communication from the University of South Florida in 2008. I am not going to bore you with all the details. If you are interested in those details, please swing on over to my LinkedIn page at Andrew Herrmann (Yeah...that's me!).

This is where I am going to blog about culture, philosophy, academia, information technology, and anything else that tickles my fancy. Eventually a theme will arise here, but like any honest ethnographer can tell you, you don't know what you are going to find until the research has started.  


Some of what I write will make you LOL. And I don't mean the full of bologna LOL that people use as a lame response to things that aren't actually funny. I mean things that will actually make you laugh out loud. Before you get too comfortable believing that I am the class clown, remember, I have a Ph.D. so some things here might get deeper than the Mariana Trench. And some things might make you as sad as an Art Bochner personal narrative. 


So look for the first post, coming to a screen near you. And remember the eternal question as posed by Frank Zappa:

No comments:

Post a Comment